The Mobius Consulting information privacy methodology is designed
to provide organisations with a structured, practical and managed process to:
- Determine the extent of personal information processing and the
impact of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) on
- Determine the privacy strategy that will best suit your organisation
- Assess your organisation’s current level of privacy readiness
- Define a detailed privacy roadmap and project plan
- Manage your organisation’s privacy remediation projects/initiatives
- Provide Privacy/Information Security/Governance specialists
to execute your organisation’s privacy remediation project/
initiatives throughout your journey to becoming POPI compliant
Our privacy team holds a combination of ANSI-accredited Certified Information Privacy Professional credentials through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). These credentials are in the areas of European privacy, privacy and technology and privacy management, specifically:
Given these focused certifications and the team’s multi-disciplinary capabilities we have adopted a privacy management approach that support our clients’ compliance requirements, information security functions and business growth. We believe that privacy compliance becomes a business enabler if approached in this manner.
If you would like to find out more about our privacy and other related services, feel free to contact us.
Mobius information privacy methodology: