Mobius Consulting is an ICT management consultancy which specialises in helping large corporates and other organisations enable themselves via technology whilst at the same time managing the risks introduced by this increased reliance on technology. Our primary focus is to align an organisation’s ICT systems, processes, and people with business functions in order to support and facilitate the business strategy. We differentiate ourselves by not only identifying improvement areas, but also supplying skills and capacity to enable clients to make the necessary changes.
We achieve this by:
- following globally recognised best practice frameworks to fully assess your organisation and how it operates,
- taking into account the people, process, and technology aspects of your business to determine what changes are necessary, and
- project managing these changes effectively.
Why use Mobius?
Some consulting firms focus on providing organisations with the conceptual idea of the changes that are required with others focusing on the detailed technology required. Mobius Consulting on the other hand offers an end-to-end solution. Operating as a strategic partner, we will work with you to ensure that your envisaged goals and benefits are realised.
- Independence – we can offer you independent advice that is not clouded by your organisational politics, history and allegiances.
- Perspective - our knowledge of the market allows us to see risks or opportunities within your organisation that you may not have recognised.
- An end-to-end solution – we will manage change projects and contractors effectively and efficiently, allowing you to focus on your core business.
- IT auditing background – our consultants take a structured and disciplined approach and offer best practice orientated advice tailored to your situation.
When will you need our services?
Mobius Consulting can help your organisation when it:
- is affected by new regulations or legislation,
- wishes to pursue new opportunities or markets,
- has a change in leadership, structure or resourcing,
- faces strategic decisions regarding the use of IT, and
- has concerns about the risk of reliance on IT.